Friday, May 11, 2012

~Pink Saturday for Mother's Day~



A special weekend for Mums & Moms,  depending on where your from.
I will be catching up with my mum (who is 83) on Staurday night at a combined Mothers day, nephews 17th birthday night at my brother's home.

We might have some pink Champagne......

and maybe some pink cupcakes......

and what about some pink roses, that smell divine.......before giving mum her present.........

A Pink Queen Anne Bed Stool....do you think she will like it?

A very special Happy Pink Mothers Day to all the mums,

and as always...thankyou to Beverley from How Sweet The Sound
for being our lovely hostess each and every week;



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Mother's Day weekend, Michelle! I'm sure your mother will love the stool. That bouquet is gorgeous! Thanks for your visit and enjoy the weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful post!
    lucky you to be celebrating with your MOM!!
    enjoy the celebration!
    thanks for stopping by my place earlier!!
    hugs!
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your mother will love the stool. Enjoy that pink champagne and have a wonderful and Happy Mother's Day weekend. Thanks so much for you visit and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, you have some awesome pinks today!! I hope you, your mother, and your entire family have a wonderful weekend together! So happy that you stopped by to visit me today! Happy PINK SATURDAY! Happy Mother's Day!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice mother's day post. If I make to August, I will join her 83 club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your visual Mother's Day looks divine!!!
    Happy Pink Mother's Day Saturday!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day and Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she' love it! And what a cute cupcake picture. I just finished my post about childrens Disney Princess toy tea sets, along with a special tea set AND a special mother's day gift idea, and they would go perfect with them. A delightful visit for Pink Saturday! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful!
    Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day. It would be wonderful to be a part of Seasonal Sundays. You might be interested in my $100.00 Give Away.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun post! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a pink filled week!

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸