Tuesday, September 3, 2013

~Pinterest~

Feeling a little pleased with myself this morning. I have been trying to add my pinterest badge to my blog for two days and it just hasn't worked. I have a very good understanding of HTML code but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work. Long story short the light bulb went on this morning and it worked. Now after all that effort I hope you will pop over and check out the 40,000 plus pictures I have pinned. Did I mention I am a little bit obsessive lol. Pinning has saved me a fortune on decorating....after all the thrill of the hunt is the acquiring and all I need to do is pin it and the want/need is suppressed. Pinning is a great way to waste a few hours or more or just lose track of time altogether. Anyway I hope you will check out my pinterest (just click that link) and dont forget my FB page also which is just about sharing all the gorgeous piccies I pin in a different media lol.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Paulinha....if you read the post it is about collecting pictures. Nothing to buy here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following you - love your style! Gorgeousness abounds!

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸