Saturday, April 18, 2015

~Learning New Skills~


This week I have been rearranging my sewing room and trying to make it better organised, and with more room to move around and less tripping stuff on the floor.  I have a system when I finish a project I do a really good clean so that everything is put away and I have a clean work area to start the next idea.....I have also been trying to learn Tunisian Crochet by watching YouTube videos.  Dont you just love how you can learn just about anything on the internet..  
Thank you to Beverley from How Sweet The Sound for hosting.

~Happy Pink Saturday~




post signature






My first attempt at Tunisian Crochet











8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the lovely pink. Best wishes on learning the new stitch. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Eye candy for punk Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöne "rosa Rosen !"
    Ein gutes Wochenende,
    Luis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pink .It is always nice to have order.
    HPS Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pink in your room! Perfect for PS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful neat room and I love your roses, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Michelle, Your work room looks like a work of art. Nice job and this spring cleaning job is done. Pretty and clean. Smile.
    Thank you for your visit.xo,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your beautiful pink things. I had a good laugh about the cat header. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸