Thursday, April 2, 2015

~Works in Progress~

~I currently have about 5 different projects on the go......I start something, then have a brainwave about something else and start that and on it goes.  Some end up in the UFO pile or some end up in the.... finished, now what am I going to do with it pile.  I should set up a shop  on my fb page....but I have been saying that forever  too....I am a terrible procrastinater.~



A basket stand I revamped last year...it went from Country to Shabby Sweet




Below is some of the shabby fabrics and notions on my sewing table atm










2 comments:

  1. Pretty fabrics that you used on your baskets! I think many of us have a few "to do" projects!!!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸